The FMD025 Small Volume Prover provides exceptional accuracy, exceeding the American Petroleum Institute (API) standard of 0.02%. Features include: a small footprint, low pressure drop and a turndown flow range of 1200:1.
The FMD025 has 6” ANSI B16.5 flanges on both the inlet and outlet. Flange choices include 150#, 300#, 600# and 900#. Please contact factory for higher pressure requirements.
Flow Ranges: Up to 2,500 GPM (3,570 BPH) (560 M3/HR) When sizing a flow meter for this prover, the maximum flow rate should be less than or equal to the maximum rate of the prover. All of our provers can operate at the maximum flow rates as specified. Nominal flow rates should be 80% of maximum, all application information should be verified with FMD and will vary due to the meter technology used in each application.
The FMD025 is also available in a compact version, designed especially for portable proving applications. The FMDC25 incorporates a shorter drive end but otherwise provides the same features and performance standards of FMD’s exceptional prover line.
- FMD Performance: ISO17025 Calibration lab exceeds 0.02%
- Typically: ANSI 150 – 300: 0.007% / ANSI 600 – 900: 0.006%
- Displaced Volume
Gallons Litres Primary Secondary Primary Secondary FMD025 20 15 75 60 FMDC25 20 15 75 60
- Pressure Drop
- 5 psi at max flow rate of each prover (calculated with water)
- Standard Materials of Construction
- 304, 316 & Duplex Stainless
- Galvanized frame per ASTM A123/123M-02
- Shock mounted isolation pads for independent drive and support
- 3 point installation for secure mounting on uneven surfaces
- 2” connection flanges for rapid draining
- 2” vents with check thermowell and pressure verification ports
- Prover Interface Module (PIM) with advanced features
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction: therefore, we provide the following services at no charge.
- Four year warranty for parts (seals and seal changes are not included)
- Training in our facility during Final Acceptance Testing
- Final Acceptance Testing Includes: Water Draw, Hydrostatic & Dielectric Test
- Free crating per ISPM-15 (Stationary only)
- One day onsite startup and training
- ISO 9001/2008
- ISO 17025
- CSA/US Class 1 Div. 1
- GOST (Russia)
- Kazakhstan Metrology