The FMD130 Small Volume Prover provides exceptional accuracy, exceeding the American Petroleum Institute (API) standard of 0.02%. Features include: a small footprint, low pressure drop and a turndown flow range of 1200:1.
The FMD130 has 16” ANSI B16.5 flanges on both the inlet and outlet. Flanges are 150#, please contact factory for higher pressure requirements.
Flow Ranges: Up to 13,000 GPM (18,500 BPH) (2,900 M3/HR) When sizing a flow meter for this prover, the maximum flow rate should be less than or equal to the maximum rate of the prover. All of our provers can operate at the maximum flow rates as specified. Nominal flow rates should be 80% of maximum, all application information should be verified with FMD and will vary due to the meter technology used in each application.
- FMD Performance: ISO17025 Calibration lab exceeds 0.02% (water draw)
- Typically 0.008% (water draw)
- Displaced Volume
Gallons Litres Primary Secondary Primary Secondary 90 60 300 250
- Pressure Drop
- 5 psi at max flow rate of each prover (calculated with water)
- Standard Materials of Construction
- 304, 316 & Duplex Stainless
- Galvanized frame per ASTM A123/123M-02
- Shock mounted isolation pads for independent drive and support
- 3 point installation for secure mounting on uneven surfaces
- 2” connection flanges for rapid draining
- 2” vents with check thermowell and pressure verification ports
- Prover Interface Module (PIM) with advanced features
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction: therefore, we provide the following services at no charge.
- Four year warranty for parts (seals and seal changes are not included)
- Training in our facility during Final Acceptance Testing
- Final Acceptance Testing Includes: Water Draw, Hydrostatic & Dielectric Test
- Free crating per ISPM-15 (Stationary only)
- One day onsite startup and training