FMD245 Small Volume Prover
Flow Management Devices’ line of Unidirectional Captive Displacement Small Volume Provers (SVPs) provide exceptional accuracy and rangeability. The FMD-245 is equipped with standard 24” ANSI B16.5 flanges on both the inlet and outlet and a flow range capability of up to 24,500 GPM (35,000 BPH, 5,565 M3H). Flow MDs small volume provers are built with quality in mind while providing exceptional performance and field durability, making the FMD-245 an outstanding choice for your application.
Download PDF Data Sheet Request Quote
|*Max Flow Rate
|Std Flange Size
||Standard Materials of Construction
|24” ANSI – 150#, 300#, 600# or 900#
||304, 316 - Duplex Stainless Flanges Optional
||Turndown is typical of normal operations. Turndown ratio can vary significantly depending on installation and process conditions. Actual turndown may be much greater than 1200:1 in some conditions such as water draw, or much less in high pressure, dry product applications such as NGL service.
- Accuracy: < 0.02% - Exceeds API Standard
- Performance: Exceeds 0.02% ISO17025 Calibration Lab
- Uncertainty: Typically 0.005% (Water draw)
- Pressure Drop: 5 psi at max flow rate of each prover (calculated with water)
- Conforms to API 4.2 and API 4.6
- Galvanized frame per ASTM A123/123M-02
- Shock mounted isolation pads for independent drive and support
- 3-point installation for secure mounting on uneven surfaces
- 2” connection flanges for rapid draining
- 2” vents with check thermowell and pressure verification ports
- All wetted parts stainless/PTFE
- Prover Interface Module (PIM) with advanced features
- Smooth Belt Drive with clutch
- Shock mounted Isolation Pads
Flow Management Devices’ goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction: therefore, we provide the following at no charge.
- Final Acceptance Testing (Includes: Water Draw, Hydrostatic & Dielectric Testing)
- Training in our facility during Final Acceptance Testing
- Free crating per ISPM-15 (Stationary only)
- One day onsite startup and training
- ISO 9001/2008
- ISO 17025
- CSA/US Class 1 Div. 1
- GOST (Russia)
- Kazakhstan Metrology
*When sizing a flow meter for this prover, the maximum flow rate should be less than or equal to the maximum rate of the prover. All the FMD Small Volume Provers can operate at the maximum flow rates as specified. Nominal flow rates should not exceed 80% of maximum. All application information should be verified with FMD and will vary due to the meter technology used in each application.
**Please Note: Standard prover volume is in gallons, liters are optional. Prover requires non-standard switchbar for liters. Alternate displaced volumes are available for liters, please contact factory for additional information. Liters are a direct conversion and not indicative of Seraphin can sizes.